Lack of space in apartments has taken an all new dimension in the post pandemic era, and home owners are more than willing to get more out of available spaces.
With the need for more space inside the apartment, optimizing on available floor space can happen only with a conscious and smart space management approach.
Even if you have a spacious 3 BHK apartments for yourself, spaces eventually begin to shrink as we keep adding furniture and other belongings as time goes by. This is not a pleasant sight when our home seems like it has run out of space!
How To Get ‘More Space’ Out Of Our Existing Homes?
The key is space planning, and a serious intent to keep your spaces well-managed on an on-going basis! With home spaces planned well, you will never have to compromise on the SENSE OF SPACIOUSNESS.
Existing spaces in your apartment/home can actually serve multiple functions. For instance, your ‘living area’ should be able do many things for you- viz. accommodate family members on various occasions/needs, be used for ‘work/study’ from home, entertain, and even work-out.
Good design element has to be thought of consciously. We can even seek help of an interior designer for OPTIMUM SPACE utilisation!
Why Does Effective ‘Space Planning’ In Your Home Matter?
1.Gives us an efficient home that’s high on functionality
- Makes your home ideal and beautiful in a time when space is more premium that ever before
- Well managed and utilised spaces help us achieve the lifestyle needs of each family member
- Well-managed that’s super on utilizing every square inch looks attractive, chic and exudes a certain charm
- Professional intervention brings out the best in space planning and utilization
2.De-cluttered spaces help breathe easy
- Unwanted, less-wanted, seasonal and less-used things can be stored efficiently. You can even choose to discard the unwanted/useless stuff
- Space-conscious planning means that you BUY THINGS consciously to ensure that floor space or storage spaces are NOT cluttered
- Interior decorators help you buy furniture that can be used as partitions, as well as help cross-utilize your furniture. For example- partition table in open-kitchen can be a storage unit, work for meals, for studying and to keep yourself entertained
- You can train yourself to think like an interior designer, and think ‘utility versus space-management’ each time you buy something for your home
- Less-clutter makes you feel happy
3.Organized approach to storing helps live smartly and save time
- With space managed well, you can find things with ease
- It motivates you to stay tidy
- It helps you stay away from habit of unorganized stacking of things
- Allocating areas in your home for different needs helps in a smart and efficient living
- Well managed spaces help you be more effective in keeping/storing things, and engaging in your household chores more efficiently
- It reduces wastage of time, and makes you enjoyably productive
4.Optimum utilization of space creates and unleashes a ‘sense of spaciousness’
- More space in your home is a delight1
- Your home begins looking much bigger and better, and that itself brings immeasurable joy!
- High storage capacity makes things easy for each family member
5.High aesthetic appeal relaxes, and increases well-being of entire family
- A well-organized home soothes the sense of all family members
- Your apartment looks spacious, tidy, cleaner, beautiful and extremely inviting
- Placing your artefacts and belongings at the right place adds to the lustre of your home
- It is visually pleasing and appealing
You gain an immense edge when space-planning in your home is efficient. You can easily begin to fit all the relevant things and belongings in your home with ease.
Professional help of an interior designer, and thinking like one helps tremendously for sustained results.
Being organised is very deliberate act of habit that gives you a home that’s ever-tidy, ever-youthful and ever-inviting on SPACIOUSNESS!
“First forget inspiration. Habit is more dependable. Habit will sustain you whether you’re inspired or not.”– Octavia Butler
To know more about “Buying a 3 BHK flat in Hyderabad? Get the most out of your home!” click here