Sainikpuri: a well-developed residential area in Hyderabad!
Sainikpuri area in Hyderabad is a fast developing and much-aspired hotspot for both living and as a destination-to-visit in Hyderabad.
It is a developed residential area in North East Hyderabad offering plots, villas, builder floors, and apartments.
Proximity to the Armed Forces area, and A.S. Rao Nagar drives demand in Sainikpuri. After the pandemic, the demand for a locality has risen even among IT and other professionals.
Quality of life has taken precedence over running towards locations nearer to a place of work.
Residential properties in Sainikpuri comprise ‘standalone building’ apartments and exclusive ‘builder-floor’ apartments. The standalone building apartments are priced between Rs 4000 to Rs 5000 per sft, and the builder-floor apartments are priced between Rs 5500 to Rs 7000 per sft. This means that a 3 BHK apartment can range anything between Rs 65 lacs to 85 lacs, and a builder-floor apartment (more exclusive with ‘one apartment per floor’) could range between Rs 1.3 crore to Rs 1.5 crore.
With the cost of construction going up due to the rise in the price of cement and steel over the last year, the builders won’t be able to offer these prices for long.
Sainikpuri Locality snapshot
- A well-developed residential area with wide and well-planned roads in Sainikpuri, Vayupuri, and A.S. Rao Nagar and all the adjoining colonies in this vicinity
- Proximity to Kapra Lake, Armed Forces installations that make this place clean and green
- Easy access to ORR, Tarnaka, Trimulgherry, Ghatkesar
- Excellent social infrastructure with A.S. Rao Nagar market nearby
- Plenty of shops, supermarkets, exclusive stores, schools, hospitals, and more
- Beautiful GHMC parks, and walking areas in and around this area
- Standalone building apartments available in the range of Rs 4000 to Rs 5000 per sqft
- Exclusive builder-floor apartments available in the range of Rs 5500 to Rs 7000 per sft
- The area in 1970s and early 1980s was embraced by the Armed Forces personnel in establishing Sainikpuri and Vayupuri as their abode post retirement
- Similarly, E.C.I.L officials were one of the first ones to call A.S. Rao Nagar their home
- The population of Hyderabad grew from about 20 lacs in the 1970s, to over 80 lacs in 2022
- This led to many professionals, teachers, and retired government officials wanting to inhabit this area
- Today the area is a flocked by even NRIs, IT professionals, Armed Forces Officers
- Many business families who would earlier look at Jubilee Hills or Banjara Hills are now moving to Sainikpuri making independent bungalows or even buying apartments
- Sainikpuri is indeed exclusive with lush-green views to steal your heart
- The unpolluted, clear skyline of Sainikpuri is due to over 5 square kilometers of Army Cantonment
- While being in the city of Hyderabad, at Sainikpuri you feel as if your home is nestled in between a forest cover
- The cantonment area pours abundant oxygen into this area
- Clear blue skies, the sound of birds chirping, and stunning views of green cover along with Kapra lake make this locality a green haven for nature lovers
- ‘Low-density living’ is assured in this area
- No wonder many independent homes are being replaced with high-end apartments in a standalone buildings
- You can feel the solace, and get rejuvenated in this locality after a day’s hard work!
- Despite construction activity, the green cover is also increasing here
- The concrete jungle is over-shadowed by the greenery in Sainikpuri, and that’s truly exclusive
- You see morning and evening walkers in and around Sainikpuri
- Clearly, Sainikpuri is the best place to own your home as mental and physical health is your priority
All these factors make Sainikpuri the crowning glory of the magnificent city of Hyderabad.
With a social infrastructure that’s only getting better with each passing month, Sainikpuri is clearly emerging as a destination of choice for those who want quality of life blended with mother nature!
“Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.”– Khalil Gibran
To know more about “Exploring Sainikpuri, Yapral Localities: An Excellent Area For Buying Your Apartment In Secunderabad, Hyderabad” Click here!