Ever-Increasing ‘Shopping Hubs’ Around SAINIKPURI Locality Make It An Attractive Location For Home Buyers In Hyderabad
Sainikpuri simply is a great place to live in with an excellent social infrastructure. A home buyer needs to place where everything we need for a comfortable and safe living is a stone throw away.
Sainikpuri is located in the North-Eastern part of Hyderabad which is part of Kapra, and falls under the GHMC East Zone in Hyderabad. A housing society initiated by Army Officers has now turned into an exceptionally beautiful locality comprising large over 5 dozens small and big colonies as part of the Sainikpuri Post Office.
Sainikpuri: A Beautiful Residential Location
The main Sainikpuri and Vayupuri colonies were established by the Armed Forces’ Officers comprises of over 250 acres of land with well-laid out roads, parks, and massive plot sizes up to 2000 square yards. Because of this, most of the villas in these 2 prime colonies (Sainikpuri and Vayupuri) boast of large open lawns, and a thick green cover of trees and parks. GHMC has added to the glamour of the park with beautiful landscaped gardens, which attracts visitors to come for early morning and evening walks!
Beautiful trees stand tall alongside the roads of Sainikpuri and Vayupuri which makes the locality refreshingly inviting!
The locality has turned out to be well developed since the 1980s, with lots of commercial activity being witnessed around A.S.Rao Nagar, the Sainikpuri main Road, and the Hi-Tension (Double Road).
With constantly improving and growing social infrastructure, Sainikpuri as a locality has gained prominence for being preferred by discerning home buyers from all walks of life.
The Sainikpuri locality keeps getting better and better every 6 months with more and more stores, shops and eateries being opened every now and then.
Besides this, the post-pandemic era has made Sainikpuri a locality preferred for home buyers for 3 BHK homes in the standalone configuration. Built on residential plots between 400 square yards to over 1000 square yards, small builder are now offering high quality build quality of homes.
The configuration of apartments in and around Sainikpuri, Yapral includes- 1) regular apartments (2, 3 or more flats on one floor), and 2) exclusive builder floor apartments (5-homes in a 5-storey standalone building, with ‘one floor, one apartment’ homes).
All these factors make Sainikpuri an attractive for both domestic and NRI home buyers.
Sainikpuri Locality Has A Vibrant Shopping Hubs For Shopping, Eating And Social-Connect
- Two major commercial areas are Sainikpuri main road and Hi-Tension road
- Hi Tension Road is a wide 100 feet road running parallel to Sainikpuri main road, and is a 3.6km long stretch that caters to virtually of the shopping needs
- The Hi Tension road has many residential houses being demolished and being converted into proper shops and showrooms
- You see many hardware, paint, tiles, marble, mini-mart, eateries, and even HDFC bank on the Hi-Tension road
- The roads are wide all through the Hi-Tension, and even with cars parked along both the sides, the traffic flow is not impacted. This makes for a very comfortable shopping for the residents in the area
- The Hi-Tension road easily have dozens of kirana and general stores and medical shops alone
- Hi Tension road boasts of many supermarkets like More, Pure O Natural among other
- Similarly, the Sainikpuri main road has an attractive shopping hubs with outlets such as Ratnadeep, Ushodaya, Pure O Natural, Polimeraas, Urban Kissan, Heritage Fresh, Urban Supermart, and many hi-end air-conditioned stores
- High-end eateries like Concu, f3 Cafe, Grove9, Dhabas, Oh so stoned!, The Coffee Cup, Wichway, Vegan-outlets, Ram ki bandi and many other eateries that have opened doors in and around Sainikpuri
- It is a sheer delight sitting in Sainikpuri locality and enjoying a snack, a meal and even spending time with family and friends
- The green-cover and blissful nature all around you makes the visit to these eateries more enjoyable!
- Sainikpuri main road truly reflects the uber feel that the Sainikpuri as a locality offers
- Colonies around Sainikpuri locality have local Kirana shops well-distributed across that further makes life easy for the residents
- Home deliveries are undertaken not just by the branded companies (Zomato, Swiggy, Amazon, etc.) but even local shops, who are more than happy to deliver vegetables and fruits, including daily grocery-needs like milk, bread, pulses etc.
- Home deliveries by the local shops make for a convenient living experience in Sainikpuri
- A.S Rao Nagar main road market (till ECIL and even beyond) is the most happening shopping hub with most branded stores in clothing, electronics, hospitals, eye-care super specialty outlets, Jewellery shops, sweet shops and many more
- A.S Rao Nagar main market has many tiffin centres, fast food joints, restaurants, cafes, bakeries, ice-cream include prominent names like Karachi bakery, Pista House, Café Coffee Day, Keventers, Cream Stone, McDonald’s, KFC, Dominos, Pizza Hut, Barbeque Nation, Vivaha Bhojanambu, Kinara Grand, Terrace Grill, many Mandi outlets, Bakasura restaurant, Nanking CR and Cream stone among many others
The beautiful, serene and lush-green environments of Sainikpuri along with an excellent social infrastructure make this locality a delight par excellence, where you can live your life to the fullest!
“The circumstances surrounding your birth is not as important as the opportunity to live life.”Lailah Gifty Akita
To know more about “Hi Tension Road: a fast-developing shopping hub in Sainikpuri, Yapral locality in Hyderabad” click here