6 reasons why Interior designers are now being preferred to design spaces in Indian homes!
The reason is simple- Incredible interior designs don’t happen by chance!
Indian home buyers and owners are increasingly seeking the help of interior designers for added comfort and joy!
Homeowners in India are now realizing that they not only deserve but, must also desire to live in an incredible space!
Regardless of how big or small, your home is, your home needs to look amazing! Indian homeowners want their homes to be a reflection of their personality, status, feelings, and lifestyle.
The interiors of a home need to complement the way you live your life.
Great spaces in your home need to be carefully explored, planned and crafted by a professional interior designer.
Indian mentality toward Interior designers is changing
There was a time when Indians would get overwhelmed by the idea of hiring and paying an interior designer! But, that’s a thing of the past now. We now realize that a carpenter alone may not be able to deliver the level of finesse you can get with an interior designer. Plus, you don’t want to leave anything to chance even though you may have a clear vision of what your dream home must look like! Trying to explain what you think to a carpenter is not a very good idea.
The results are often dismal when you depend on your carpenter to deliver the interiors of your home by spending anything over Rs 5 lacs or more on your interiors.
A professional interior designer has the ability to conceptualize, and blend in your ideas with the designs that will bring you joy!
Many interior design firms are now offering full suite services that are tailor-made to requirements including budgetary boundaries.
Top six reasons why Indian homeowners are increasingly hiring an interior designer-
1. You save money in the long run
- The gap between what you visualize and what you get in reality gets narrower when you get professional help. For instance, sometimes, we see something in the store, and when it gets home, it does not fit it, The interior designer helps you see that
- Many elements that we go wrong with begin to work in harmony with the interior designer- be it the right color, the right fabric, the right textures, minimalistic designs, or a sense of spaciousness
- Eventually, all this means, that you save money when you get it right- the first time
- You end up avoiding costly mistakes in your design decisions
- Even with a tighter budget, a designer will only help you get ‘value for money!
- Besides the financial benefits, a designer also helps you save time
- With their experience, they are able to avoid and manage obstacles and roadblocks more efficiently
- This way, you get the work done better, faster, cheaper!
3. Get reliable, professional help backed by experience and right qualification
- A qualified interior designer gives you a plan of action that is doable immediately
- Their qualifications and experience are put to use the moment they work out a plan depending on your needs
- With the right amount of training and experience under their belt, you don’t miss out on critical items and are able to draw a delicate balance between expectations and delivery
4. Coordination and execution efforts are superior
- An interior designer is good at execution and can get the teams working on many elements of design working right…an architect, and many contractors manage various aspects of design- be it furniture, flooring, fittings, lighting/electricals, fixtures, design elements, furnishing, security, and many elements that are needed for both aesthetics and functionality
- Elements like the placement of furniture etc. are taken care of with flawless execution
5. Optimum resources at work to give optimum results on your expectations
- An interior designer helps coordinate with the right people for the right job
- They know who is good at what, and have reliable connections that you can gain from
- Designers and decorators create a functional space that’s stylish and suit your needs
- They can suggest many products, fabrics, interior and exterior materials that are not known to us, and get the desired results
6. Stunning results that usually exceed expectations
- Interior designers put creative imagination and their spatial senses to give us a thing of beauty that’s a joy forever!
- Thinking outside of the box is what they specialize in, be it home decor or design elements at the planning stage
- You benefit from their good design sense as well as attention to detail
- The balance that is created with a harmonious blend of proper lighting, furniture placement, fabric choices, colors, fixtures & fittings, etc. creates a wow factor that doesn’t come easy!
- A professional interior designer can even create customized pieces of furniture, decorative items
- It’s their ability to ensure everything fits perfectly that makes your home truly special!!
Clearly, with all this at play, you get a beautiful and cohesive home that’s highly functional. This is why Homeowners with discerning taste and wisdom are now increasingly seeking professional help from Interior designers in India!
“There are 3 responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.”– Milton Glaser
To know more about “Is It Sensible To Hire Interior Designers In India For 2BHK Or 3BHK Flats?” Click here!