6 compelling reasons to go for a 3BHK flat in Hyderabad
If you have the capability to afford a 3 BHK apartment or bigger home over 1600 sft, and are comfortable about future income inflow, you may seriously think of a bigger, better 3 BHK flat in Hyderabad.
Normally, first time home buyers who have just started their careers, and have small kids prefer to go for a 2 BHK flat and DO NOT think beyond their immediate needs. They often oblivious of what their future requirements could be!
The future usually brings in higher status and more income inflow.This means when success and more need to for space knocks on their doors within a decade or so, they often end regretting having bought a 2 BHK.
When that happens, the home buyers of 2 BHK in Hyderabad or elsewhere start planning on upgrading to a 3 BHK home, and also go through a difficult situation.
6 compelling reasons for straight evaluating a 3 BHK in Hyderabad are:
- Family comprises of you and your children, and their needs grow over time. An unoccupied apartment often looks bigger than it actually is
- With pandemic and work from home realities, both you and your children need additional space
- Guests also need to feel invited. With a 3 BHK apartment, you give them a welcoming message. A 2 BHK is a sure turn off
- With a 3 BHK home, you get more actual space, and a feel of spaciousness is good for both mental and financial health in the long run
- One myth is that a 3 BHK is more expensive. Well, on the money front it may just be 20-30% more than a 2 BHK unit, but with this marginal addition of about INR 10 lacs, you get much more in return. A 3 BHK dwelling unit is more than just about money. It gives you status, peace, comfort, and convenience- all rolled into one!
- With a safe inflow of income, and good prospects of growth in income, this extra 20-30% would seem very less
- The worst mistake we make is when we do NOT factor in simple need for space for a better quality of life. The rooms tend to get smaller as we add items in the home. An extra space in kitchen bedrooms, utility, living-room, bathrooms would surely NOT hurt
- Future thinking means you are factoring in the needs of your tiny children. When they grow up, they need some privacy to study, purse hobbies
- While you may put your children in one bedroom when they are under 10 or 12 years of age, but as they hit teenage, they need that additional space, and private space to grow better
- You could also have your parent growing, and they may NOT be able to stay away from you in a different city, village or simply away from you. This requires you to be mentally prepared to take care of your elders by just having a 3 BHK flat
- You cannot upgrade to a 3 BHK home after 10-15 years, and it actually turns out very expensive to do that, especially when you are tight on budget, or if you do NOT wish to move away from the locality you live in
- With a 3 BHK flat, you can have your pets also accommodated with greater ease
- A 3 BHK also comes with 3 bathrooms, balconies, and sometime utility room
- All these factors make life easy for you and your pets
- With people getting health and entertainment conscious, an additional room in a 3 BHK unit comes to your rescue
- Infact, with the pandemic, people are fearful of going to gyms. An additional room can be turned into your yoga-room, carom-playing room, mini-gym, or even your work-from-home room
6. Hyderabad is an economical city with superior quality 3 BHK apartments available at affordable prices
- Fortunately, Hyderabad as a city is much more economical on per square foot price of apartments whether you take Western Hyderabad (I.T. Hub) or Eastern Hyderabad (Sainikpuri, Yapral locality). Hence, it is prudent to invest in a 3 BHK flat
- A 3 BHK in Hyderabad will also yield better appreciation prospects, should you want to resell it a decade or so later
Hence, it is prudent and wise to choose a 3 BHK unit or a bigger home, if your finances permit.
‘A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.’– George Moore
To know more about “2BHK, 3 BHK, 4BHK or bigger flat: which one is better? Making the right decision with clarity!” Click here