4 steps to finding the perfect 3bhk apartment in Hyderabad- your dream home!
The first thing you need to consider is the definition of ‘perfect’ while beginning the search for your dream 3 BHK apartment. Location-wise and builder-wise, you need to simply choose a RERA and GHMC-approved project. A builder with good past projects will give you the right yardstick to make a reasonable and sensible call. However, the bigger question is what makes an apartment PERFECT for YOU.
The question of being ‘perfect’ revolves around you, your priorities, your existing and futuristic realities, and how your future family needs unfold as time goes by!
So, ‘Perfect’ implies two things: i) your financial capability to afford more luxurious spaces, ii) your family’s needs.
The 4-blocker grid above gives you four rules to make decision-making easier-
1. Super-comfortable scenario- If you have more than 4 family members, and money is NOT a constraint, buy a bigger, overly spacious 3 BHK or a bigger unit for yourself…with more square feet area (3000-5000 Sft depending on your budget)
2. Constrained scenario- If you have more than 4 family members, and money is just adequate, buy a mid-sized 3 BHK for yourself…with just about enough square feet area (1600-2500 Sft depending on your budget)
3. Super-comfortable, lonely scenario- If you have less than 4 family members, and money is NOT an issue, buy a decently spacious 3 BHK for yourself…with a spacious square feet area (2500-3500 Sft depending on your space needs)
2. Constrained, lonely scenario- If you have less than 4 family members, and money is just adequate, buy a small-sized 3 BHK for yourself…with just about enough square feet area (1400-1800 Sft depending on your budget)
4 steps to the PERFECT home simplified
Based on the above grid, let us dwell upon the steps you need to take to buy the ‘perfect’ 3 BHK unit in Hyderabad…
Step 1. How comfortable am I with finances?
- This is the most important question, however, not the only consideration
- Having more or less money with you is fine, but it needs to balance with your current as well as future needs/condition
- You will need to take a peek at your finances so that you make the right decision, regardless of whether or not you are comfortably placed
- We need to act wise and understand– ‘Match your needs to your finances’, NOT the other way around!
Step 2. What are my family needs on space based on my future family size?
- If your family members are going to stay with you or not is important
- Whether it is your children or your parents, you need to have a fair assessment of how the future will pan out for them, and what that means for you
- Although you may leave your property to your legal heirs, even that needs to be done sensibly, only if it meets and matches your current/future situation
Step 3. Will my family continue to grow, will I have my children or parents staying with me, and for how long?
- Family growing means you need space, and if they continue to be with you, you need more space
- Again, that needs to be balanced with your current and future finances
- More rooms give comfort and convenience and opt for the right combination based on who will continue living under the roof, as you keep aging
- The same applies even to your elderly parent, who may need to live with you in old age
- Based on your finances and forecasted family needs (foreseen/unforeseen situation), you should take a call today while defining your perfect 3 or bigger BHK apartment
4. Arrive at the budget based on my finances, my family needs, and my future requirements to buy a 3bhk apartment in Hyderabad
- What you finally decide becomes clearer when you factor in all these requirements
- A wise decision is one based on a balanced approach to life, finances, and your family’s needs for space, for a duration that you should be able to forecast/sense
Choosing the perfect 3BHK apartment in Hyderabad depends on how your present and future hold for your- financially and family needs.
So, choose your PERFECT 3 BHK judiciously, since, you only live once, and your home should not seem suffocating to you. Stretch yourself depending on the reality that surrounds you!
To know more about “5 misunderstood assumptions about buying a 3BHK apartment in Hyderabad”. Click here!