5 reasons why an UNDER-CONSTRUCTION, NEW-LAUNCH 3 BHK flat is sensible- exclusively for 3 BHK home buyers keen on SAINIKPURI LOCALITY, Hyderabad!
Planning on buying your 3 BHK in Sainikpuri, Hyderabad? Sainikpuri is known to be a superb locality with beautiful, lush green cover all over the adjoining colonies of the Sainikpuri-Yapral belt.
Buying your dream home in Sainikpuri, Yapral belt gives you an upmarket feel of the city, and yet allows you to breathe easy in small-town environs!
Why Sainikpuri locality?
One of the critical factors that make Sainikpuri-Yapral belt a preferred location in Hyderabad is Close proximity to Locality Hub viz. A.S. Rao Nagar market, Yapral mini-market, Sainikpuri main road shopping hubs, and Hi-Tension road market adjoining Sainikpuri. Sainikpuri locality is surrounded by self-sustaining and self-sufficient micro markets. Regardless of where you pick your 3 BHK or bigger apartment in the Sainikpuri Yapral locality, you akways remain closer to the main markets. In Sainikpuri, Yapral belt, you always remain in closer proximity i.e. within 3-4 Kms of all the social infrastructure you are looking for.
Home buyers are increasingly preferring to buy home approximately 3 to 4 Kms from the axial Sainikpuri Main road that stretches for about 1.3 Kms from Army’s College of Defence Management till Bharat Petroleum petrol pump (adjoining Poulomi Hospital). Sainikpuri Main road, which connects to the road that leads to A.S.Rao Nagar, ECIL on one side, and to Neredmet, Ramakrishna puram on the other side. Besides the clean, green environs with open spaces all around, you get the bliss of living in a low density locality of Sainikpuri, Yapral belt. The locality is NOT a low lying area, and even during heavy rains, you don’t have to live with your neighbourhood water-logged.
All these are make for a good reason to book a new launch, under-construction 3 BHK in Sainikpuri, Yapral locality at Hyderabad. The Sainikpuri locality offers you many luxurious options in standalone building apartments!
Prices ‘per square foot’ in Sainikpuri, Yapral locality- Hyderabad
You get a decent, high-end 3 BHK apartment between Rs 4200 per sft to Rs 6000 per sft, especially in standalone building apartments. For the ‘upper middle class’ home buyer who wish to move up the lifestyle ladder, buying a 3 BHK flat in Sainikpuri, Yapral locality makes all the more sense.
Besides addressing family needs, even the resale value of your 3 BHK unit in Sainikpuri, Yapral belt will appreciate much more with a spacious 3 BHK unit in this locality.
5 reasons to buy a NEW LAUNCH, Under-construction 3 BHK unit in Sainikpuri, Yapral locality
- Booking an apartment during launch & under-construction gets you a ‘good bargain on price’
- Standalone building apartments get completed within a timeframe of approximately 15 months with good builders
- Booking an apartment a foundation level stage gives you an edge on lowest possible prices
- Initial buyers always get a better deal
- Once the building starts taking shape, the prices appreciate by at least Rs 100 to 200 per square feet
- You can ‘choose’ your preferred apartment, since most units are still up for sale
- With all the floors available, you can choose the apartment and floor of your choice
- You can select the apartment that meets your aspirations – both on design as well as placement (with good sunlight and ventilation)
- Loan burden is lesser with construction linked EMIs
- A construction linked plans allow you to adjust as the construction progresses
- EMIs build up slowly, making it easy for you to take the EMI load
- Plus, once you move-in, you save on the rent you were paying earlier
- Flexibility to seek changes in design or fixtures/accessories
- Standalone builders may be willing to accommodate your special requests when the building is still under construction
- This allows you to incorporate minor changes inside the apartment as per your desire
- For late buyers, these changes are simply not possible
- Buying a ‘RERA & GHMC approved apartment’ early-on allows your property to appreciate by the time you get possession
- By the time the possession happens, your property appreciates by at least Rs 200 to 400 per square foot. This is great feeling even if you do not wish to sell your apartment
- Clearly, this way you end up seeing your 1600 sft 3 BHK apartment in Sainikpuri appreciating by Rs 5 to 6 lacs
So, it is a smarter option to book your 3 BHK apartment in Sainikpuri locality early-on and reap rich dividends.
This way, you gain optimum value for your money, plus, the thrill of owning a beautiful home in stunning Sainikpuri, Yapral locality!
An anonymous quote- “Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends always belong, and laughter never ends.”
To know more about “5 Reasons why Sainikpuri ‘main road’ gives an invitingly refreshing feel to Sainikpuri locality”. Click here!