5 Reasons why Sainikpuri main road gives an invitingly refreshing feel to Sainikpuri locality
Sainikpuri ‘main road’ is located right between two major residential colonies viz. Sainikpuri AFOCHS (Armed Forces Officers Cooperative Housing Society Ltd.), and Vayupuri (Air Force Officers Co-Op Housing Society Ltd), and is hard to miss!
Sainikpuri comprises almost 200 acres of land parcel with independent houses ranging from 600 square yards to approximately 2000 square yards.
Similarly, Vayupuri consists of over 50 acres and has been awarded ISO 14001:2015 Certificate from the International Standards Organisation for being one of the most systematic, sustainably managed societies that’s high on environmental responsibilities.
Significance of Sainikpuri main road- The main road is actually a 1.5-kilometer stretch that starts from the College of Defence Management boundary wall, and stretches up to Sainikpuri X roads. In fact, some consider it to be stretched till the last residential plot of ‘E block’ of Sainikpuri AFOCHS, which now has a BP Petro pump (gas filling station), adjoining Café Coffee Cup & Poulomi Hospital.
- 5 Reasons why Sainikpuri main road gives an invitingly refreshing feel to Sainikpuri locality
- The Sainikpuri main road actually is a lush-green stretch of road that divides Sainikpuri from Vayupuri
- You get a very cantonment-like feel the moment you enter Sainikpuri main road
- The superb connectivity, and multiple entry/exit points of Sainikpuri ‘main road’ makes it an inter-connecting ‘axis’ road for multiple surrounding colonies
- For the last two decades, the road has now come up with shops, eateries, bakeries that give a chic feel to the locality
- The Sainikpuri ‘main road’ is the main connecting road that connects residents from various colonies in the vicinity providing easy access and approach
Let’s explore more-
1. The Sainikpuri main road actually is a lush-green stretch of road that divides Sainikpuri from Vayupuri
- The road is actually beautiful with a thick green cover
- Not all houses are converted into commercial properties and shopping hubs
- With Sainikpuri on one side, and Vayupuri and Defence colony on the other side of the road, the road feels like the center of this happening locality
2. You get a very cantonment-like feel the moment you enter Sainikpuri main road
- This is something you can experience
- Visit Sainikpuri and you will know that it truly feels different being here
3. The superb connectivity, and multiple entry/exit points of Sainikpuri ‘main road’ makes it an inter-connecting ‘axis’ road for multiple surrounding colonies
- Sainikpuri main road leads to the micro-markets of A.S.Rao Nagar-E.C.I.L, Neredment, Bolarum and Alwal
- Over 60 colonies are connected via more than 8 entry/exit points which makes navigation in and out of the colonies in the Sainkpuri-Yapral belt extremely easy and pleasurable
4. For the last two decades, the road has now come up with shops, eateries, bakeries that give a chic feel to the locality
- The area in Vayupuri and Defence colony has taken a lead in turning residential plots on the main road into commercial complexes
- Bang on the Sainikpuri ‘main road’ you find supermarkets, eateries and branded stores like Ratnadeep, Urban Kissan, Pure O Natural, Polemeraas, 5th Avenue bakery, More supermarket, f3 Café, Groove 9, Gymnasium, flowers, Tiffin centers, Clothing showrooms, vegetable shops, laundry and many more
- The Sainikpuri ‘main-road area on the Sainikpuri side is still largely residential, which makes it very clean and green
5. The Sainikpuri ‘main road’ is the main connecting road that connects residents from various colonies in the vicinity providing easy access and approach
- The Sainikpuri main road leads to the main markets like A.S.Rao Nagar are directly led through Sainikpuri main road
- Other up-coming markets like Hi-Tension road are also well connected by the Sainikpuri main road
These elements make for a very attractive proposition for buyers for 2, 3 BHK home buyers of Hyderabad. Seeing is believing, and one visit to the Sainikpuri area is enough to cast a mesmerizing spell.
To know more about “Sainikpuri locality a ‘vibrant shopping hub’ making it attractive to 2 & 3 BHK homebuyers in Hyderabad”, Click here!