Why is Sainikpuri one of the best localities in Hyderabad for a superb work-life balance?
Sainikpuri in Hyderabad is a locality that epitomizes the phrase- ‘lap of nature’, while still being an integral part of the vibrant city of Hyderabad. What makes Sainikpuri in Hyderabad unique is- (i) being surrounded with thick cover of trees, fresh air, beautiful & spacious roads and (ii) an excellent social infrastructure.
Sainikpuri is an ideal place for those who seek an excellent jungle-resort like home environment around them. This makes Sainikpuri as a locality an ideal place to have a perfect work-life balance too.
Companies have now willing to have accept remote work mode as a reality. This has been a boon for those who need a home in Hyderabad that’s located in an area which is beautiful, pollution-free and noise-free, and Sainikpuri fits the description perfectly on all these counts.
Reasons that make Sainikpuri is one of the best localities in Hyderabad for a perfect work-life balance – and to own a home for a beautiful life
1. Variety of home options
- You have many standalone building projects ranging from 1000 sft to over 2200 sft
- The two prominent options of apartments are- (i) regular apartments in the range of Rs 4000 to Rs 5000 per sft, and (ii) exclusive-floor apartments in the range of Rs 6000 to Rs 7000 per sft
- The ‘regular apartments’ within a standalone building (5-storey configuration) are meant for those seeking VALUE with high-end specifications. This is for the economy seeking home-buyer
- The ‘exclusive-floor’ apartments within a standalone building (5-storey configuration) are meant for those seeking the LUXURY of ‘owning the entire floor’, and are more expensive than regular-apartments
- In both these types, you get to live in a 5-storey standalone building with high-end specifications. Plus, you get all the relevant amenities like power back-up, elevator access, borewell water, and parking space for car among other things
2. Excellent social infrastructure in best localities
- Sainikpuri becomes the best place to be productive at work, and also have a great life because of all the modern social infrastructure with micro markets, and many shops around you to cater to all your daily and long-term family-needs
- Be it medical facilities, groceries, vegetable shops, branded shopping-stores, exclusive showrooms, medical-care, educational-institutions or cafés… you name it and they are all present in and around Sainikpuri
- You have all the prominent national and regional stores in the A.S. Rao nagar market
- Because of the green cover, Sainikpuri is fast emerging as the preferred hub for all the eateries of all kinds. You are spoilt for options in Sainikpuri, and the things will only get better with time
3. Distance from various city hubs
- Sainikpuri is located in the North Eastern Hyderabad, and is well connected via Trimulgherry, Alwal, E.C.I.L and the ‘Outer Ring Road’ (ORR) to the rest of the city
- The job hubs are also not far away be it Madhapur or Uppal or Secunderabad area
- With public transport, good roads, and accessible approach, Sainikpuri colonies are well-connected to all the areas of Hyderabad
4. Parks and walking tracks
- You have multiple parks for the residents maintained by GHMC
- The main Sainikpuri and Vayupuri colony which has been inhabited by Armed Forces personnel is a beautiful place to walk around
- Morning and evening walkers throng Sainikpuri from far off places to enjoy the green cover and the tranquillity that the place offers
- The Army ‘cantonment-like’ feel is simply magnificent in Sainikpuri, and you can sense this feel it in the air as you enter the locality
5. Proximity to Army area
- The area in and around Sainikpuri remains a ‘low population density living’, especially with Army installations that will continue to stay here the decades to come!
- The EME Centre, the Army College of Defence Management, and MCEME are all adjoining this area
- The Army club RSAOMI, Bolaram (earlier called RSI- Rajendra Sinhji Institute) is also close by, and is an attractive destination for serving and retired Armed Forces’ personnel
6. Unbeatable green cover
- Clearly, anyone who is owning a home in Sainikpuri full of bountiful greenery is bound to get the best possible environment for an IDEAL WORK-FROM-HOME scenario!
- With many parks by GHMC, and within Sainikpuri, you can actually see a lot of people going out for morning and evening walks in Sainikpuri and Vayupuri, which is over 300 acres of untouched greenery.
All the above elements in Sainikpuri work in harmony to create the perfect place to own a home and live. Sainikpuri locality is being preferred by many IT and other professionals, who want live in a beautiful environment surrounded by nature.
This also allows you and your family have an impeccable ‘quality of life’. Work-life balance is a natural consequence of that!
“Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.”– Dolly Parton
To know more about “Buying a 3 BHK flat in Hyderabad? Get the most out of your home!” click here