9 factors that make Sainikpuri, Yapral belt a VIBRANT LOCALITY for 3 BHK home buyers in Hyderabad
Sainikpuri, Yapral belt is fast emerging as one of the most happening localities in the North Eastern part of Hyderabad. This landscape of Sainikpuri is rapidly changing every 6 months, adding to its charm and glamour. No wonder many home buyers are looking at the Sainikpuri-Yapral belt as a preferred destination to call home!
Two roads that are the shopping lifeline of this locality are- SAINIKPURI MAIN ROAD, and the HI-TENSION DOUBLE ROAD.
The demand of 3 BHK apartments in low-rise standalone plots in on the rise. Builders are able to see that those seeking standalone apartments want the relevant amenities in a post-pandemic world, especially relevant amenities like lifts, power back-up, parking, borewell water. The builders are offering high quality luxurious build specifications for discerning home buyers in the range of Rs 65 lac to 1.25 Crore. These 3 BHK apartments can measure anywhere between 1500 sft to 2500 sft.
Demand for ‘exclusive floors’ i.e. one-apartment-per-floor is also gaining attention of home buying who want something exclusive. These exclusive units are built on plot sizes of 400-600 square yards. Owning an exclusive, independent floor all to yourself is akin to have a ‘sky villa’ in the happening and tranquil Sainikpuri-Yapral belt.
Similarly, cluster living apartment are being developed in areas measuring approximately 1000+ square yards.
For both smaller configurations (independent floors), and standalone buildings, the GHMC gives building permit to make 5 storey building.
Factors that make Sainikpuri, Yapral localities attractive for home buyers in Hyderabad:
- Well-planned colonies with lots of green cover in and around Vayupuri, Yapral
- Ever-improving social infrastructure making this belt a preferred living destination in Hyderabad
- The pride of living amidst well-educated crowd that’s progressive. The locality is considered to be heterogeneous from varied, cosmopolitan background including NRIs who prefer to own a piece of property in this locality. Clearly, this results in a good gentry in and around Sainikpuri
- The charm and stunning green cover in the Adjoining Army area is a clean and green low-density area. The Army area will always be the ‘lung’ of this locality
- Sainikpuri, Yapral are so well connected to the city, be it towards Tarnaka, Ghatkesar, Kompally, Alwal, or even Western Hyderabad through ORR or through Trimulgherry
- Well-planned wide-internal roads of 50 feet and above makes commute easier, and traffic free
- The internal colonies within Sainikpuri Post Office and JJ Nagar Post Office are well connected with a easy traffic flowing web of internal roads. This makes commute easy, and possibility of traffic woes is obliterated
- Plenty of options are available for shopping, educational institutes. The locality is also closer to employment hubs in Secunderabad as well towards Tarnaka/Uppal
- The clean air, and fresh feel of Sainikpuri makes residents want to come back home to a beautiful island of tranquility
You have plenty of Kirana shops, groceries, fruits and vegetable shops. With the area surrounded by Medical shops, hospitals, diagnostic centers, clinics, your healthcare needs are adequately taken care of.
To add to the attraction, you have all the major brand of Super markets/stores, electronics and branded/exclusive stores viz. clothing, food & beverages, accessories, entertainment.
All the elements needed for a comfortable home-related items/supplies are within easy reach. This includes all the home construction materials, interiors, marbles, electrical, plumbing, paints, general hardware items.
Plus, for a beautiful life, you have the best of eateries, restaurants, tiffin centers, Cafes, food trucks and much more in and around Sainikpuri, Yapral belt.
In a nutshell, Sainikpuri, Yapral locality is a beautiful place ensconced in the lap of nature surrounded by all that you need for a modern & comfortable living experience.
Even when you leave your home located in Sainikpuri-Yapral for work or something else, you long to come back to peace and quiet of your home located in its inviting environs!
To quote Alexandra Stoddard– “When you leave a beautiful place, you carry it with you wherever you go.”
To know more about “Sainikpuri locality a ‘vibrant shopping hub’ making it attractive to 2 & 3 BHK home buyers in Hyderabad” Click here