A Builder Floor or Exclusive-Floor Apartment Preferred By Lifestyle Seeking Home-Buyers In Hyderabad!
‘Builder floors’ or ‘exclusive floors’ are built mostly by small builders who construct these exclusive and independent floors in a standalone 5-storey building, especially in Hyderabad.
Not everyone likes to live in high-rise buildings. At the same time, independent bungalows can be super expensive. Builder floors offer a ‘mid-path’ solution that lies between ‘high-rise apartments’ and ‘independent-bungalows’.
You get the best of both worlds with a builder-floor or an exclusive-floor apartment!
Concept of a builder floor or an ‘exclusive floor’ residence
A normal builder floor is usually part of a ‘standalone building’ with 5 floors in Hyderabad. Each floor is owned by one family.
With only one builder floor apartment in each floor, the family living therein owns the entire floor. It is akin to having a villa on a ‘mid-rise 5-storey building’- like having a sky villa!
On the contrary multi-storied buildings (9 storeys or above) may have 2, 4 or 6 apartments on each floor. Plus, these tall buildings with 9 or more floor are built on bigger plots running in acres.
Builder floor or exclusive floor apartments in Hyderabad are built on relatively smaller plots admeasuring 400 square yards to 700 square yards, and need to be approved by GHMC (civic authority) in well-established residential colonies. Because of their location advantage, these units are preferred by home buyers particularly in Hyderabad. For instance, a builder floor, or an exclusive floor unit in Sainikpuri, Hyderabad costs between Rs 6000 per sft to Rs 7000 per sft. So, a 2200 sft unit could cost anything between Rs 1.5 to Rs 1.7 crore, which is much lesser than constructing an independent villa (costing Rs 3.5 crore or more).
What’s special about a builder floor?
Builder floor apartments are very popular in Hyderabad. Small builders are known to collaborate with the land owners, and divide the profits post sale of the exclusive builder floors. Usually, the builders invests money for development, and the plot owner provides the residential land in the well-established colonies where demand of these residences is high.
Lifestyle advantages of a builder floor apartment
- Provides maximum privacy to the owner as you ‘own the entire floor’
- Construction quality is better than that of large townships since every floor is well-supervised with all the more amenities and high-end specifications as per the taste of discerning customers
- You get to enjoy quiet and peaceful surroundings because of less population density in an exclusive ‘one apartment per floor’ configuration
- When the plots are chosen in well-established colonies, the green cover and social-infrastructure around these standalone buildings is much superior to multi-storey apartments
- When it comes to amenities, all the relevant ones like 24×7 security / CCTV monitoring, elevators, parking slots, common corridors, and power back-up are offered here too
- GHMC makes sure that the building is excellent from safety perspective, exit from the building in the event of earthquakes and fires is also taken care of
- Builder floors are a superb alternative to villa living, and that too at a much lesser price point
- With each exclusive-floor having separate water and electricity connection, there is no scope of conflicts
- A builder floor apartments costs more due to the luxury and exclusivity element. Hence, even the resale and capital-appreciation of a builder-floor units is much higher. In a nutshell, it is a better investment compared with a regular apartment
- These are lifestyle homes- luxurious, premium on decor and superior in design
- These homes are decidedly more space, and the specifications of fittings and fixtures are also high-end (branded)
- Common maintenance fee is usually split between 5 families, and depends upon the extent of luxury and amenities that is shared by those living
- Unnecessary amenities like swimming-pool, spa, gym etc. are not a part of these units, since the plot size caters only to ‘space inside the home’
A builder floor is, thus, a lucrative option for those who seek status, more-space and a high-end-living in Hyderabad. This way you rise above the clutter of ‘regular apartment living’ as you have ‘no neighbours’ to disturb your quiet when you ‘own the entire floor’!
With a builder or independent floor home, you get unparalleled privacy, stress-free spaces, and a harmonious living experience! A lifestyle of ‘exclusivity’ and ‘serenity’ that is just not possible with regular apartments.
“The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.”– Norman Vincent Peale
To know more about “Buying a 3 BHK flat in Hyderabad? Get the most out of your home!” click here