Most frequent asked questions about TAMANNA
Water-woes are a strict no at ‘Tamanna’. Manjeera water connection is being provided. Besides, borewell has been at the project after a legally obtained permission. The water table in Sainikpuri, Yapral is healthy. While digging the borewell at ‘Tamanna’, we touched water at 80 feet, but we continued the drilling upto 800 feet to secure uninterrupted supply of borewell water, hopefully, for decades to come
The following amenities have been provided keeping in mind the ‘convenience, comfort, and a pleasurable living experience’ that is long-lasting for our customers:
- KONE lifts with more than the stipulated capacity to offer greater-comfort, added-convenience and extra-space for residents. The lift-capacity is slated to accommodate 8 people instead of 6 people (usually provided)
- Kirloskar acoustic enclosed Diesel Generator set with 40 KV capacity for common areas for smoother and relatively silent operation
- Provision of power-backup offering 1 light & 1 fan in all living rooms and bedrooms – an added convenience
- CCTV surveillance camera
- Individual car parking along with future ready Electric Vehicle charging ports in each parking slot
- Provision for Borewell water in addition to Manjeera water connection
It’s a stand-alone apartment complex comprising of 20 units built on a total area of approx. 891 sq. yds. layout in ‘Rock Garden’, Shaili Gardens, Yapral, adjacent to Sainikpuri, Hyderabad. Hence, ‘Tamanna’ is NOT a gated community, but instead gives the residents the advantage of low-density living adjoining the serene Sainikpuri.
The advantage and joy of being in a scenic lush green environs in the lap of nature is truly priceless! Site-visit to ‘Tamanna’ makes this statement much louder than words
The Project Tamanna is 100% owned and promoted by the CommLab Properties LLP represented by the CEO Mr. B Sundar Raj
The site-address of project ‘Tamanna’ is: Rock Garden, Shaili Gardens, Yapral, Hyderabad. The site is located in Yapral, and the approach road to the site goes through Sainikpuri.
For all practical purposes, ‘Rock Gardens’ is an extension of Sainikpuri. The site is exactly 1.9 KMs from the Sainikpuri Post Office, which is located right next to Sainikpuri Main road.
Rock Garden is a sparsely populated in an alluring residential colony comprising mostly of independent houses, and adorned with an omnipresent green-cover. This makes ‘Rock Garden’ a beautiful, low-density and pollution-free locality to live in
The project comprising 20 units comprises of 2 & 3bhk units ranging from 1160 sft to 1500 sft
Yes, the site has a good approach from various entry-points along the axis of Sainikpuri main road. It’s barely a short 2 Kms drive from Sainikpuri main road. The site is not located in a remote area. Instead, it’s a well inhabited area that feels very safe
No, it does NOT fall under a low lying area. No water-logging or flooding happens even during heavy rainfall at the site or the approach road
Yes, the social infrastructure is excellent, and the site is located in an enviable location that’s very close to markets and shops, educational institutions, bus-stands, hospitals, religious places and police station. Besides, there are a host of Hyderabad’s best & reputed schools/colleges like Indus Universal School, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan School and College, various supermarket chains, eateries, entertainment hubs, specialty hospitals, clinics, medical shops and more.
‘Tamanna’ project being adjacent to the Army Area, you have convenient proximity to multiple Army canteens, RSI Armed Forces Officers’ Club, College of Defence Management (CDM) and many more. This proximity makes Project ‘Tamanna’ a preferred destination for the Armed Forces personnel who wish to continue living in a cantonment-like area, and enjoy easy access to the nearby Armed forces installations
The entire stretch of road from Neredmet, Sainikpuri, Vayupuri, A S Rao Nagar, ECIL and Yapral provides for an excellent social infrastructure and self-sufficient market for most of the needs of the resident population. The police station is also nearby located in Neredmet and Kushaiguda
The following offerings/fittings make the project ‘best-in-class’:
- Doors: Main door made with Teak wood frame and shutter; Internal doors: Teak wood frame and engineered shutter with veneer finish
- Windows: UPVC sliding windows with glass-panelled three-rail shutters
- Painting: External is weather-proof; Internal is with acrylic emulsion of reputed make
- Flooring: Rooms & balconies with 2’x2’ vitrified tiles; bathrooms & wash-areas with acid-resistant tiles; Corridors with Granite flooring for a premium look
- CP & Sanitary fixtures of Parryware or equivalent
- Electrical fittings: Fire-retardant RR/Havells/Finolex copper wiring; Distribution board & MCB by Legrand; Modular electrical switches of Myrius (by Legrand); Generator power back-up in living & each bedroom for 1 light & 1 fan
- Provision for both borewell water and municipal water
- World reputed brand of KONE Corporation lifts with energy efficient V3F drive system
- Kirloskar acoustic enclosed D.G. set with 40 KV capacity