Sainikpuri locality a ‘vibrant shopping hub’ making it attractive to 2 & 3 BHK home buyers in Hyderabad
Sainikpuri, A.S.Rao Nagar, Yapral belt is now turning into a mega shopping hub with all that you need for a good lifestyle. Gone are the days when one had to travel far off distances in Secunderabad/Hyderabad city in certain designated markets to buy a certain type of product/service.
Now, all the 5 broad areas of Hyderabad viz. North, South, East, West and Central Hyderabad have over 2 dozen mini-markets which are self-sustaining and self-sufficient for virtually all human needs.
Sainikpuri is no different, and is now an ever-evolving, happening mini-market.
The Sainikpuri-Yapral belts easily measure around 15 square kilometers in the area.
In this article, we shall explore the various shopping avenues adjoining the Sainikpuri-Yapral belt. These make the Sainikpuri locality very attractive to home buyers seeking to buy 2 or 3 BHK apartments.
- Sainikpuri locality a ‘vibrant shopping hub’ making it attractive to 2 & 3 BHK home buyers in Hyderabad
- Kirana shops, groceries, fruits and vegetable shops
- Medical shops, hospitals, diagnostic centers, clinics
- Super markets/stores, electronics and branded/exclusive stores viz. clothing, food & beverages, accessories, entertainment
- Home construction, interiors, marbles, electrical, plumbing, paints, general hardware
- Eateries, restaurants, tiffin centers, bakeries, cafes
1. Kirana shops, groceries, fruits and vegetable shops
- Sainikpuri area is full of local small sized kirana shops between 100 to 500 sq ft
- Each 1 square kilometer would have on an average 4-5 kirana shops to cater to the residents
- Sainikpuri is low-density in population, yet adequately enabled with middle to high-class folks to make this a sensible retail destination
- Vegetable markets and exclusive fruits & vegetable shops are a common sight in Sainikpuri and Yapral area. Infact, weekly vegetable markets are also set-up in various localities within a week to cater to the residents’ needs
- Even the kirana shops cater to needs of ‘fruits and vegetables’ of their customers providing them home deliveries on-request
2. Medical shops, hospitals, diagnostic centers, clinics
- Just like kirana shops, you will find all the major brands of medical and surgical shops every one kilometer stretch
- You get a list of over 2 dozen pharmacy shops on Google map
- These include big brands like Apollo, Mediplus including host of Generic medical/pharmacy shops
- Hospitals include Poulomi, Vanaja, Mayflower, JS, Thatha, Bhavan’s Sarada Devi, Shreyas, Tulasi, Maxivision super specialty eye hospital, Ankura hospitals for women and children, KJS dental hospital, Xenia, Dhanavanthri Ayruvedic clinic to name a few
- Diagnostics include Aravind, SS, Thyrocare, Vijaya, Balaji, Delta hospitals & diagnostics, and Vijetha among others
- Clinics of specialist doctors are many for most of the specialties. Many specialist doctors have opened specialized clinics, and are available throughout the day to attend to out-patients. These include dental, urology, gastroenterologists, physiotherapy centers among others.
3. Super markets/stores, electronics and branded/exclusive stores viz. clothing, food & beverages, accessories, entertainment
- Supermarkets & Specialty stores includes ‘More’ supermarkets, Ratnadeep supermarkets, Polimeraas, Pure O’ Natural, Seeds & Nuts, Planet Nuts, Govardhan, Govinda Vaanam, Urban Kissan supermarket
- Jewellery shops: Tanishq, Kalyan, Malabar, Vaibhav, Reliance Jewels, Khazana, Joy Alukkas
- Saree shops: Chennai Shopping Mall, R.S. Brothers, Anutex
- Branded clothing stores include Max, Westside, Aurelia, Indian Terrain, U.S. Polo, Unlimited, Raymond, Soch, W, Taruni, Reebok, Puma, Skechers
- Electronic shops include Sony, Croma, TMC, Bajaj Electronics, Vijay Sales, Pai International Electronics, Reliance Digital, Adishwar to name a few
- You will find a wine shop every one kilometre on the main roads. Plus, you have some high-end wine shopping marts like Raja Wines that offer you a host of branded wines and alcohol beverages
- Radhika multiplex is the closest one to cater to your entertainment needs
4. Home construction, interiors, marbles, electrical, plumbing, paints, general hardware
- You find a plenty of branded showrooms of plumbing items from Grohe, Jaquar, Hindware to name a few
- Flooring tiles and marble shops are concentrated in Hi-Tension road
- Infact, electrical, bathroom, paints, doors/windows, plywood and general hardware shops are over 4 dozen in the area
- Most international brands of home related accessories and fitting are available in Sainikpuri area
- There is virtually no need to go to Hyderabad or Secunderabad specialized markets, since everything you need to make your home beautiful- both exteriors and interiors is all available here
5. Eateries, restaurants, tiffin centers, bakeries, cafes
- There are a plethora of eating joints to take care of all tastes and preferences be it Andhra/Telangana tiffins like Idli, Dosa, Vada, Upma, meals, poori-aloo etc
- You are spoilt for choices since new eating joints being opened with every passing month, even in the face of lockdowns
- Swiggy, Zomato, Fingertipzz and other home-delivery companies have made it possible for food to be delivered to our homes, and dependency on outside food is indicative from the thriving business given by the residents of Sainikpuri locality
- Sweet shops include G Pulla Reddy. Narayan Reddy. Fast foods and Bakeries in and around Sainikpuri includes McDonalds, KFC, Dominos, Pizza Hut, Karachi Bakery, Fifth Avenue Bakery and many more
- Some of the best Cafés in and around Sainikpuri are Café Coffee Day, Kebab House, Coffee Cup, Café F3, Groove 9
- There are a host of restaurants offering Indian, Multicuisine, Continental, Chinese dishes like Swagat Grand, Pariwar, Woodland, Nanking, Bakasura. Hyderabadi food like Biryani is available from many of these including Pista House, Biryani Zyone among others
- Ice-cream, Specialty eateries like Oh So Stoned! Amul, Creamstone, Keventers, Thick Shake Factory, Swiss Castle are just a stone throw away
- Besides these, you have many wine shops, meat/chicken shops, specialized good and service shops
The number of new shops mushrooming in and around Sainikpuri makes it a very attractive proposition to own a 2, 3 BHK apartment in the Sainikpuri-Yapral locality. The demographics of the customers around Sainikpuri locality is extremely discerning which is what makes the locality truly happening and vibrant!
To know more about “5 Reasons that make Sainikpuri a locality worth living: a perspective for 2/3 BHK home buyers in Hyderabad”….click here