Real estate investing: a safe and rewarding option in Hyderabad!
Hyderabad real estate has been one of the best investment places for the last 5 decades. The objective is always to get disproportionately high growth. In the times to come, a sustained and reasonable growth Year on Year is definitely a possibility, whether you buy a residential plot or apartment in Hyderabad.
Ever since the formation of Telangana, and despite the pandemic, the property prices have only gone up in Hyderabad.
For instance, the residential land rates in the Sainikpuri locality which hovered around Rs 40,000 per square yard two years back, are now breaching the Rs 60,000 per square yard mark.
The same is the case with almost all the 5 pockets of Hyderabad as per GHMC classification- viz. North, South, East, West, and Central Hyderabad zones. Plus, all these areas are well-established with well-supported social infrastructure and mini-markets. All the areas have appreciated well ever since the formation of Telangana State in June 2014.
So, if you take a closer look at investment options like stocks, gold, etc., real estate investment in Hyderabad stands out as low risk. For example, in the Sainikpuri area, the rates of land were Rs 25 per square yard in 1983. Now, in 2022 the land rates in Sainikpuri are more than Rs 50,000 per square yard. The rates in main Sainikpuri and Vayupuri are in fact breaching the Rs 80,000 per square yard mark. The story is the same for almost entire Hyderabad. The same logic applies to apartments in gated community buildings, and standalone apartments in Hyderabad.
Let us discuss why investing in real estate in Hyderabad still remains worth it!
1. Risk-free investment
- Real estate investment in Hyderabad is the safest way to invest your hard-earned money, especially after the Real estate sector has been regulated by RERA
- With assured growth and resilience to the ups and downs of market forces, by buying a plot or apartment, you are able to secure your future
- Indian real estate scenario is positive
- According to India Brand Equity figures:
- Indian real estate market will breach the Rs. 65,000 crore (US$ 9.30 billion) by the year 2040
- The market size of the Real estate sector in India is expected to cross US$ 1 trillion by 2030. This is a huge jump from the US$ 200 billion market size in 2021
- The real estate sector will contribute 13% to India’s GDP by 2025
- With retail, hospitality, and commercial real estate set to grow exponentially, investing in Hyderabad Real estate will yield rich dividends in the years ahead!
- Social infrastructure, employment, and growth of the overall Economy are all going to have a multiplier effect on the Real Estate sector in India, and Hyderabad will remain in the lead
2. Real estate investing in Hyderabad has high-growth potential
- More and more international companies investing in Hyderabad
- Hyderabad is in the spotlight in the post-Covid-19 scenario. International investors are looking at India favorably
- There will be more jobs in Hyderabad over the next decade, which will result in the Real estate sector benefitting
- With the increasing demand for homes that comes with job creation, the prices of real estate in Hyderabad are bound to go up
3. Tax saving makes real estate investment very lucrative
- For salaried home buyers, real estate investing helps significantly savings
- You get an IT rebate on the annual interest paid, registration, and other additional deductions under Section 24, Section 80C, 80EE
- Real estate investment is much less risky as compared with stock markets
- With RERA in place, Real estate investments are much safer than pre-2015 era
Real estate investing in Hyderabad residential land and apartments is sure to give reasonably higher and consistent returns in the years ahead.
“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”– Franklin D. Roosevelt
To know more about “Things To Watch Out While Finding Cheap Homes For Investing In Hyderabad Real Estate!” Click here!