Buying a home that you can call your own is a blessing. While evaluating home options, every home buyer thinks about the future generation, especially, children for their well-rounded development. A home is one which helps create a well-rounded personality and gives the perfect environment for a flourishing and impressive personality. The best environment for children to grow up closer to nature, access to fresh air, an abundance of sunlight inside the house, surrounded by grass, trees, birds, and wind. There are many builders who are constructing such 5-storey buildings in colonies that are high on green-cover and superb on social infrastructure.
For instance, the locality in and around Sainikpuri and Yapral boosts of unprecedented green-cover than even the best of gated-community projects cannot offer!
The ‘one apartment per floor’ option stands out as one that is truly ideal for children in many ways. These ‘exclusive floor apartments’ are spacious 3 BHK units admeasuring over 2200 sft. These units can cost anything between Rs 1.3 crore to Rs 2.5 crore, depending on the location and specifications. For instance, an exclusive independent-floor apartment w
These exclusive homes are constructed over smaller residential plots admeasuring between 400 square yards to 2000 square yards located across Hyderabad. Places in Hyderabad like Sainikpuri or Yapral are replete with bountiful nature all around to give the best possible natural surroundings for children’s development.
Why would children love living in ‘exclusive floors’
- Thrill of owning the entire floor– Owning the entire floor means that you do not have neighbours on your floor. The moment you exit the elevator, and step into the corridor of your floor, the entire floor is occupied only by ONE FAMILY- YOURS! With no common walls, no neighbours to invade into your privacy, and no restriction on free-flow of natural light and cross-ventilation, these independent floors are a precious gift for the overall development of children. Rather than getting into elevators with too many residents like in gated-community, you have your own private spaces with much less human-population around you in these exclusive-floors
- Luxury– This is a PREMIUM segment. These includes elevator access, power back-up, ground-floor exclusive parking, high-end specifications that go into the making of the apartment. With amenities like elevator access (lifts) going to each floor, these ‘exclusive & independent floors’ feel truly luxurious. Plus, being spread over 2200 sft in super built-up area, the homes are truly spacious for better all-rounded growth of children. Space in itself connotes luxury, besides the sense of pride that would have a positive impact the lifestyle and health of your children!
- Peace and tranquil– We would all want to give our children a home that soothes their senses with comfort and peace of mind
- Feeling of well-being– Well-being is the natural outcome of when you home is actually spacious, and not suffocating. Children need enough room to play for their physical and mental growth. This is not possible with small apartments
- Scope to play– With a spacious luxury home with 3 bedroom, living, dining, open-kitchen and other rooms, you can create adequate play-areas for your kids inside you exclusive home itself
- Natural surroundings– When surroundings are positive with your family and a set of neighbours. Tranquil, pollution-free, noise-free environment is best for children. With such a home, you get a sense of positivity, love and care which is ideal for children
- Adequate privacy– Children in the house need privacy to grow up as young teenagers and even later. Privacy allows the children to be better prepared when it comes to studying. It is considered healthy during adolescent growing years. Privacy is an important element for a clear-headed development of youngsters. Family members get their own space that allows them to flourish mentally and physically
- Social-connect– With a spacious home, the children get better spaces to connect well with the elders as well as siblings. ‘Spaciousness’ with inter-connected living, dining and kitchen area that makes for excellent convertible spaces for various physical and intellectual activities. This is healthy for children
- Spaciousness that’s simply enriching– Adequate storage space that allows you more floor-space as years go by. This gives you mental and physical respite for years to come. A spacious home allows your children room to play, grow and remain energetic. A spacious ‘independent floor’ also lets your children engage in activities such as reading, study, creativity and keep themselves entertained
- Better mental health– Spacious bedrooms allow for work-from-home and study-from-home flexibilities. This allows children to indulge in noisy activities like watching television, playing indoor games, exercise, loud talk, free expression without being scared of being overheard by neighbours etc.
- Better physical health- With more spacious apartments, you can create work-out/yoga/exercise spaces for your children. Only if you have space, can you keep equipment at home, and become free from the worries of hitting a gym and struggling with traffic and parking woes
These are some of the positives that children will simply love with you owning an ‘independent floor apartment’. Outdoor activities are also possible with residential colonies like Sainikpuri, where you can actually stroll out for an evening walk.
With many parks spread over sprawling acres, the overall well-being is taken care of. In a nutshell, a child needs the most ideal prenatal, physical, socio-cultural, learning, and emotional environment to grow up as a well-blossomed adult.
For that, an independent residence on the floor in localities like Sainikpuri in Hyderabad surely is the best recipe for children’s overall well-being!
To know more about “Buying a 3 BHK flat in Hyderabad? Get the most out of your home!” Click here