Hyderabad is a city where you many standalone building projects in a locality. These are usually offered by builders who build low-density apartments on small plots measuring between 400 square yards to 1500 square yards. The home buyers are always looking for the BEST DEALS, and this leads to buying a LOW-QUALITY apartment more often than not.
In this article, we explore what a builder feels about customers in general, and ‘why’ and ‘how’ they end up offering such steal deals. Actually, these builders ‘force-fit price by ‘compromising on quality.
There is a close relationship between the builder being COMPETITIVELY PRICED, and being able to offer QUALITY. The problem comes when a home buyer works backward and goes to a builder with a fixed budget and a fixed expectation on the square foot area.
Builders begin compromising on quality because they get influenced by home-buyers who go to them with a fixed budget, and seek “more for less”….that is, how to get the most benefit for the least money!
The question we must ask is:
The answer is that ‘cheap and best’ is NOT possible. Clearly, we simply cannot buy a high-end luxury car for the price of a mass-market car
What’s the right mind-set?
A 3 BHK home buyer must keep a budget, that’s not an issue. But, we need to first think: what quality of building do I want my family to live in for decades to come?
Seeking the cheapest price must not be the single-minded criteria.
Being TOO COMPETITIVELY PRICED means the QUALITY WILL GET LOWERED! especially in 3 bhk flats
It is a fact that being overtly COMPETITIVELY PRICED in a certain segment would raise doubts over the quality of the building and the specifications therein. What goes into the making of your flat will invariably be low-end.
The structure and materials used won’t be sturdy long-lasting, and you are bound to face issues like the structure getting weak, cracks developing in the floor or walls, pipes leaking, accessories looking run-down, getting termites in the building, walls getting seepage…so on.
6 reasons why a home buyer must NOT go for LOW PRICED DEALS
What we need to understand and appreciate is:
- The builder will NOT pay anything out of his pocket to give you QUALITY…and will want to keep their margins intact
- If you don’t want to pay more…no problem. As a builder will still make money by taking care of the customers’ needs
- One way to do this is to begin compromising on quality of construction materials, and all the fittings and accessories being used in the apartment. This is done by lowering the specifications.
- One thing the builder usually won’t do is to compromise in one’s own margins. After all, the builder is into business, business means getting profits, and to have cash flowing in without too much marketing hassles
- Every builder wants to sell what they make produce easily…and NOT having to struggle!!
- A builder will give you what you want….offer a lower quality…with lesser life or sturdiness or finishing or utility or lesser durability…and still maintain one’s earnings
To quote Zac Posen: “There’s a reason good fabrics have a cost. They’re done with good quality to last.”
To know more about “6 compelling reasons to go for a 3BHK flat in Hyderabad” Click here