Discerning customers in Hyderabad preferring a ‘one apartment per floor‘ spacious 3BHK home in Sainikpuri!
Sainikpuri in Hyderabad is a locality that’s an epitome of nature and bountiful greenery! With the retired Armed Forces servicemen preferring to have their ‘touchdown’ abode once they hang their uniform, this locality boasts of an unparalleled cantonment charm.
The aura of Armed Forces is in the air in the colonies adjoining Sainikpuri, Vayupuri, and Yapral. This will remain so for a long time to come as the locality continues to be in very close proximity of Army installations to this day! Untouched greenery and ‘low population density living’ in these Army installations will remain intact for the decades to come!
The cantonment-like feel is evident the moment a first-time visitor enters the Sainikpuri area. This has made the locality a preferred destination in Hyderabad for many home buyers over the last 3 decades.
Over the last 20 years, the rates of residential plots in Sainikpuri have shot up beyond Rupees 50,000 per square yard. This has made buying a plot and constructing a spacious 2000 plus sft home a more expensive affair. An ‘independent bungalow’ could cost anything between Rs 2.5 crore to Rs 5 crore depending on the area of the plot, the built-up as well as the specifications (construction as well as interiors).
Many discerning home buyers are looking at a spacious home for themselves, and do NOT want to move into a typical apartment structure. For such buyers, an ‘independent-floor’ home presents a viable alternative that costs between Rs 1.5 crore to 2.5 crores. Plus, they come with luxuriously high-end specifications.
What exactly is an ‘independent floor’?
This configuration of an ‘independent-floor’ offers you ‘one apartment per floor’ 3bhk home. These are homes where you own the entire floor. With 5 residences built on a small plot of 400 to 700 square yards, they cost between Rs 6000 to Rs 7000 per sft in Sainikpuri. These homes are clearly more expensive than regular apartments that cost Rs 4000 to Rs 4500 per sft. Obviously, these ‘exclusive floor’ homes are NOT meant for the value-seeking middle-class buyers who are content with regular apartments.
What’s special about an ‘independent floor’ exclusive apartment?
- You can conveniently own ONE of these 5 luxurious dwelling-units. This gives you a VILLA-LIKE feel because you own the entire floor-plate, all to yourself!
- With no common walls, no neighbours to invade into your privacy, and no restriction on free-flow of natural light and cross-ventilation, these independent floors are the envy of many a people
- While the cost more than a regular apartment, they cost much lesser than an independent bungalow
- With these exclusive home you get to escape from the usual cluster of living in regular apartments, and also enjoy the perks of an independent villa
- A ‘VILLA-LIKE’ feel comes automatically simply because with all four sides open, and no common walls, you get the privacy and sense of SPACIOUSNESS that comes with an independent bungalow
- Besides, the builders provide you with high-end specifications in this format. Hence, the benefits and luxury element far outweighs the price element
- No wonder, these ‘independent floor’ homes are more expensive than regular apartments. This happens because in a typical standalone building apartment built on approximately 1000 sq. yds. plot, you have 15 to 20 apartment. The cost of the plot is split between 15-20 families
- However, in ‘exclusive-floor 3bhk home’ independent units, you have ONLY 5 apartments. The cost of the plot as well as other amenities are shared amongst 5 families, hence the higher cost as well as exclusivity
- With amenities like elevator access (lifts) going to each floor, these ‘exclusive & independent floors’ feel truly luxurious. Plus, being spread over 2200 sft in super built-up area, the homes are truly spacious
In a nutshell, these ‘3bhk home independent floor’ units are far more spacious and luxurious as compared to a regular apartment. Besides, living in a low-density residential locality like Sainikpuri positively impacts the lifestyle and health of your loved ones as well!
Optimum functionality, as well as aesthetics, make an ‘independent floor unit’ conducive for an enriching and healthier lifestyle.
Who looks for an ‘independent-floor’ apartment in Sainikpuri?
A home buyer who wants-
- A home that feels like a villa, and has the benefits of apartment too
- Spacious living spaces, privacy, and higher status
- A superior quality of life, peace, tranquillity, and harmony
- Less crowded spaces, more efficient designs
- Well-being and scope to have more activities in a spacious home
- More rooms for children to play, grow and remain energetic
- More space for working (office-work-from-home), study and entertain
- Flexibility to create and modify spaces in a spacious home
- Create work-out/yoga/exercise spaces for the family
Clearly, a ‘one apartment per floor’ 3bhk home is for those who want more out of a residence and life! You rise above the ordinary when you buy an exclusive floor in Sainikpuri for approximately Rs 1.5 crore!
To quote Thom Mayne- “My buildings don’t speak in words but by means of their own spaciousness.”
To know more about “Buying a 3 BHK flat in Hyderabad? Get the most out of your home!” Click here