The most opportune time to buy your 2 BHK and 3 BHK flats in Sainikpuri, Hyderabad!
The time is just right for homebuyers in Hyderabad to buy 2 BHK and 3 BHK flats in Sainikpuri or Yapral.
The prices are still being quoted well below the other areas in and around Hyderabad.
The cost of construction has been surging over the years, which is, in turn, increasing residential real estate prices all over India.
The good news is that the builders in Sainikpuri are still hovering around previous prices points by compromising on their profits. This makes these times (April 2022 onwards) an opportune moment to buy your apartment.
Localities like Sainikpuri are particularly attractive for homebuyers in Hyderabad!!
In fact, the cost of construction materials, especially- steel, cement, 4-inch bricks, sand, electrical wiring, fittings/accessories, tiles, pipes, sanitary ware, and wages, have gone-up by tremendously post-pandemic!
Builders are already feeling the heat, and homebuyers may not have the opportunity to buy a home at very low prices for very long!
What makes this an opportune moment to buy 2 and 3 bhk flats in Sainikpuri, Hyderabad?
Increase in prices of cement and steel, yet the per sft rates are low in Sainikpuri
- The supply side has been lower than the demand for both cement and steel all over India
- Cement prices have increased to over 20% over the last year (March 2021 to March 2022)
- Steel prices increased by over 30% over the last year (March 2021 to March 2022)
- According to CREDAI, the steel prices were about Rs 42000 (per tonne), and now in (April 2022) have increased to over Rs 85000 (per tonne). Similarly, the cement prices were Rs 260 per bag, have increased to over Rs 4000 per bag
- Sand (per brass) has gone up from Rs 6000 to Rs 75000 now. Wash sand (per brass) has risen from Rs 3800 to Rs 4800
- Cost of labour (wages) has also risen between 30-40%
- Almost 70% cost of construction is raw materials, hence, the prices are bound to increase by the time it is November 2022. Come 2023, the cost of construction will go higher
Builders still offering 2 and 3 bhk flats in Sainikpuri at low/reasonable prices
- Builders of standalone building apartments are still offering homes at older prices
- Rs 4000 to Rs 5000 per sft for regular apartments, and Rs 5500 to Rs 6500 per sft for exclusive homes
- These rates won’t last for long, since builders in and around Sainikpuri are already operating on razor-thin margins
Land prices in Sainikpuri are on the rise
- Residential rates are hovering around Rs 55000 per square yard in and around Sainikpuri, which is reasonable. While buying your apartment, the price of land is also baked into the per sft price
- The current prices of ‘regular apartments’ (with 2 or more flats per floor) around Rs 4000 to Rs 5000 sft, and Rs 5500 to Rs 6500 per sft for ‘builder floors’ (only one apartment per floor) are still very reasonable if they are being offered at pre-increase rated
- The main Army personnel’s colony in Sainikpuri (AFOCHS) is already having residential plots touching a selling price of Rs 1 lac per square yard
High growth social infrastructure around Sainikpuri
- The face of Sainikpuri changes every month with new stores on the Sainikpuri main road, and hi-tension road (Double road)
- The branded and air-conditioned stores of all kinds that you see in and around Jubilee hills are now opening up in Sainikpuri
- Residents in Sainikpuri don’t have to go to the main city for things like eateries, diners, cafes, and even high-end pubs. It’s all there in Sainikpuri
- For those interested in health and wellness, you have high-class branded gyms, sport playing courts, organic-food exclusive stores (fresh produce as well as groceries), vegan outlets
- It’s remarkable to see Sainikpuri transforming into a hub of high-end aspirational living
Quality life in the lap of nature at Sainikpuri
- The green cover in and around Sainikpuri is simply gorgeous
- With parks, broad roads, Kapra lake close by it is a delight going for morning and evening walks in Sainikpuri
- The chirping of the birds is a daily reminder of a life well-lived amidst the purity of nature
- Anyone who enters Sainikpuri feels that cantonment-like feel, courtesy of the presence of Army installations
- The Army areas in and around are there to stay- EME Centre, MCEME, CDM, the RSI (renamed as RSAOMI now) including many Army canteens
Overall, with these factors, this is perhaps the most opportune time to buy your dream home at older prices (Rs 5000 to Rs 5000 per sft range) before builders increase their prices due to an increase in raw materials. Likewise, for those seeking luxury you have the more luxurious builder-floor 3 bhk flats in Sainikpuri still available at Rs 5500 per sft to Rs 6500 per sft rate (depending on location and specifications). Time to hurry before it’s too late!
“Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.”– William Shakespeare
To know more about “Elevating lifestyle with a marvellous 3 BHK builder floor apartments in Sainikpuri, Hyderabad!” Click here!